Hi,
I was asked by our client to provide a list of 10 most watched pages in our Confluence system. I searched for a plugin but could not find one.
I am unable to write code so I would greatly appreciate if anyone could help me.
Thanks!
Hi Doods,
I don't think displaying the most watched pages is possible.
You may need to create your own macro.
But to display most popular contect you can usew Popular content macro.,
Cheers,
Selcuk
Perhaps you can try out this plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.ext.usage
If enabled, the space activity screen displays statistics on the activity in each space. These include:
Most watched pages can be seen from the most popular content (Views)
Greetings Hanis,
Thanks for your comment. I am already using these data you mentioned. I am thinking there is a way to count the number of "Liked" pages in Confluence, assuming that the count is saved in the database.
Regards,
Doods
Thanks Selcuk. I am hoping someone has already created a macro for this, or that somebody could write it. I am not capable of writing a macro so I am really at a loss here.
have a look at the CustomWare Tracking Plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.tracking
I think this should fit your needs.
Cheers
Thomas
Sorry, the keyword here is "Watched" not "Liked". When a user clicks the "Watch" link from the "Tools" menu, I would like to think this action is saved somewhere in the database. Maybe using Bob Swift's SQL plugin can do the trick?
Thanks for all your helpful comments.
Does anybody know which Confluence database table is updated whenever a user clicks the "Watch" option from the page's Tools menu?Many thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.