Hi,
I already bought the Jira and Bitbucket licenses. I see "You have no license installed" under "Git integration". How do i turn on Git integration?
Thanks.
Barry
To integrate Bitbucket and Jira, all you have to do is set up an application link between the two. In Bitbucket, go to Settings > Application links and click Create new link. Then just follow the on-screen instructions. Check out Linking Bitbucket Server with Jira. Also take a look at Jira & Bitbucket integration, it gives you a good overview of the integration.
Mikael,
It looks like I have Application link set up on Bitbucket (Jira) and Jira (to Bitbucket). Why the Jira ticket still showing "You have no license installed"? See attachments.
Also, in the documentation you sent.
1. Can you confirm which one is local and which one is remote? I guess local is bitbucket and remote is jira?
2. Half way through the doc, there is a dialog box with "configure stash". I do not see how I can get to such configuration.
Stash is the old name for Bitbucket Server, Atlassian changed the name as of release 4.0.
In this case the remote would be Jira, and local Bitbucket, since the documentation is for Bitbucket.
Where do you see Git integration? I guess is that you have an app for Git installed but the license key for it has not been added. If you go to Manage apps you should see what apps you have installed. The Bitbucket - Jira integration do not give you that error message.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.