Hello
Do you know how to restric the macro "label list"? I don't want to see all the labels in the space, only in the page i displayed it and all its child pages. Thank you
hermance
The macro doesn't have that functionalilty
This would be very helpful. I'm trying to figure out how to do that myself. I have a page and sub-pages. I want a table list of all the sub-pages.
Isn't this possible now with the CQL Filters using the Content by Label Macro... or am I reading it wrong?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/content-by-label-macro-145566.html
not really. This allows list content with explicitly listed tags, however Hermance, as I do, would probably like to have list of all available labels for specific site and all of it's childs. And, this is not possible to do, unfortunately.
Well, I'm search for exactly the same. I have kind of knowledge base of articles and would like to list the labels used on articles for better orientation. Unfortunately, seems, that right now, there is not option to do so..
Me too. Spaces become bigger and bigger, so an index for keywords from a specific page downwards would be helpful.
I found CONFSERVER-54744 , you may vote for this issue ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.