Hey guys,
since two days im now searching for any solution for my issue.
I'm trying to connect from the CD pipeline to the remote host via ssh to deploy a new package but the connection does not work properly.
I created a public/private key pair, without passphrase, and pasted the public key to the authorized_keys on the remote host. I also checked connecting from my local PC to the host via the same keys and it worked. Could someone help me to get it working or give me some hints to find the problem?
Thanks a lot an advance.
My Pipeline.yml:
image: atlassian/default-image:2
pipelines:
default:
- step:
script:
- ssh -v rbaptista@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
- echo "It works!"
Here is the error output from my pipeline:
The "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" is just my edited IP address.

As you can see it tells me "Authenticated with partial success.". Does anyone of you knows this error?
best regards,
Rodrigo