Can anyone help me on how can I get the value of goal on SLA(ServiceDesk) to use it in my groovy script?
If you're looking for more advanced SLA options that these available in a standard JSD module, I'd give SLA PowerBox a try.
Hi @cgadade ,
I did a bit of digging and I'm not so sure that you can do this with JSD API. I might be wrong though.
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-servicedesk/4.11.0
However, JSD Rest API has a Get call called Get Sla Information (by Id) that will work for you.
https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-servicedesk/REST/3.6.2/#servicedeskapi/request/{issueIdOrKey}/sla-getSlaInformationById
You can parse the result to get the "goal duration" which represents SLA Goal duration.
However, if you want to get the data with Groovy scripts, I suggest using Time to SLA (available for Jira Core, Software and Jira Service Desk)
With Time to SLA, you can also set dynamic SLA Goals (different SLA Goals for each issue) , and dynamically change it with a script or use it in a script.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Gökçe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.