I have associated the "View Screen" with the state transition "Done". I set the property value to jira.issue.editable = false, but the Edit screen still displays?
How do I get rid of the Edit screen from displaying?
Hey @Nannette Mori, the workflow property mentioned should be associated with a step instead. This property does not affect transitions or transition screens.
Cheers,IL.
Hello, what do you mean associated with a step?
Have a look at the following posts that touch on the step vs status. They are a bit old but the concept is still the same.
You can also find some insights about it at
Also, you can find some additional insights into the editable property at
In fact, I came across many more references to this topic but those should be a good starting point so that you can get more clarity around that.
IL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.