Hi All,
I am trying to create a webhook on bitbucket to trigger CI build by configuring my organizations jenkins url .
But when i try to place my url in URL field it says unexpected value .Below is type of url i am trying to configure
https://cicdxxxx/jenkinscd-dev/bitbucket-hook/
But everytime it says unexpected value for URL.
Also i am trying this on https://bitbucket.org/
Any help ?
I was running Jenkins locally a was facing the same issue. Below mention solution in the URL did work for me.https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46822898/ip-address-of-localhost8080-in-webhooks-of-github-jenkins
Hi Harshad,
I am also facing same issue. Were you able to resolve it? Could you please suggest me on it.
Same issue. But started yesterday. Working webhooks stoped work
Unexpected value for url Why my bitbucket webhook is throwing this error for Jenkins. Say my Jenkins is hosted on http://172.34.xx.56:8080 tried Global Auth too, is it a firewall issue?
It's a DNS issue. It would appear that atlassian bitbucket is caching dns entries. I've been waiting an hour so far
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.