Hello I have installed SourceTree for the first time, I have then added an account using my GitHub credentials using GitHub host: protocol is set to https, credentials set to basic using my set username and password which authentication thereafter reads as “OK” thereafter I can see all the remote company repositories available, the issue for me is thereafter, when I select CLONE against any repository in my list, I am taken to the respective clone form, however on closer inspection , the initial (top) text field which contains the GitHub https link to the respective repository, displays a (this is not a valid source path/URL) and if I expand on the issue it states the following: “Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://github.com/loqusgroup/openfleet-ui.git
Output:
Error: remote: Invalid username or password.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://github.com/loqusgroup/openfleet-ui.git/'
has anyone had the same issue, or knowns how to resolve this problem, any help much appreciated
thanks