Hello i recently updatet our confluence server from 7.1.1 to 7.6.2.
Unfortunatly only the PDF Export is now available.
Does someone know where the Word Export is gone?
I cant find the button anymore.
Kind regards,
Marcel
@Marcel Förtsch @Nguyen The Anh , I have the same issue in 7.7.2 (possible before in 7.6 and didn't notice it)We realized it seems to be an interface issue, the function still works, if you use the direct link.
For example, if your page is confluence.domain.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=12345 you can still get the export at confluence.domain.com/exportword?pageId=12345I hope that helps
Hello @Marcel Förtsch , you can export single pages to word and this feature is still available on 7.6.2. Do you not see the "Export to Word" option on your page? . You cannot export whole space to word. See Export single pages to Word
Ye i do not see the Export to Word button.
@Marcel Förtsch, please check if "Page Operations" plugin is disabled (you need confluence admin permissions to check this)
It is activated. I raised a support ticket now to atlassian....
Once I upgraded to 7.7.3 this was resolved - not sure if related, but worth trying
I also have the same problem with Confluence v7.3.3
I reviewed this article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/export-to-word-option-is-missing-from-the-menu-1021232151.html
I used the workaround option, and it worked fine. The other 2 possible two solutions did not work for me.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.