This isn't so much a bug, so not reporting to Jira, but the response time on answers.atlassian.com seems a lot slower now than it was shortly after it went live. Is it really slower, or is it just my imagination? I especially notice this now when trying to upvote something. I end up clicking on it more than once because I think maybe I didn't click the first time and don't notice it spinning.
Mo questions, mo problems! Basically the database is getting bigger and bigger, and so is the traffic. I agree that it has become slower over time, especially considering how fast it was at launch. However, there are plans to increase the speed and features of answers.atlassian.com, so stay tuned
Too slow for me!
Definitely getting slower. Must be all those duplicated questions...
Specifically, what we're doing is taking a page out of our Bitbucket friends' handbook and installing dogslow. For the Java fans out there it's basically a tool that takes a thread dump, which tells you what processes are slow. For the Bitbucket team it's been a lifesaver. Hopefully it can help us as well.
What's worse, when I'm having time to go on answers, I receive nginx timeouts. Nice ....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.