Hi,
When I try to send an HTML file as an attachment then I am able to receive an email from the bitbucket pipeline but when I am trying to send a Zip file then I am seeing a error "Failed to send email to email@email.com. Check your configuration settings."

Note: I am not the admin of this repository, Do I need to ask an admin to make some changes?
Yml file , Attachment is an HTML file
custom: # Pipelines that can only be triggered manually
QA2: # The name that is displayed in the list in the Bitbucket Cloud GUI
- step:
image: openjdk:8
caches:
- gradle
size: 2x # double resources available for this step to 8G
script:
- apt-get update
- apt-get install zip
- cd config/geb
- ./gradlew -DBASE_URL=qa2 clean BSchrome_win
- cd build/reports
- zip -r testresult.zip BSchrome_winTest
after-script: # On test execution completion or build failure, send test report to e-mail lists
- pipe: atlassian/email-notify:0.3.11
variables:
<<: *email-notify-config
TO: 'email@email.com'
SUBJECT: "Test result for QA2 environment"
BODY_PLAIN: |
Please find the attached test result report to the email.
ATTACHMENTS: config/geb/build/reports/BSchrome_winTest/tests/index.html
Yml file, attachment is a zip file
custom: # Pipelines that can only be triggered manually
QA2: # The name that is displayed in the list in the Bitbucket Cloud GUI
- step:
image: openjdk:8
caches:
- gradle
size: 2x # double resources available for this step to 8G
script:
- apt-get update
- apt-get install zip
- cd config/geb
- ./gradlew -DBASE_URL=qa2 clean BSchrome_win # This step fails
- cd build/reports
- zip -r testresult.zip BSchrome_winTest
after-script: # On test execution completion or build failure, send test report to e-mail lists
- pipe: atlassian/email-notify:0.3.11
variables:
<<: *email-notify-config
TO: 'email@email.com'
SUBJECT: "Test result for QA2 environment"
BODY_PLAIN: |
Please find the attached test result report to the email.
ATTACHMENTS: config/geb/build/reports/testresult.zip
UPDATE:-
Found out that, My zip file includes a ".js" that's why I can't send it as an attachment,

One solution I think is to create an artifact and send a bitbucket pipeline link in the email, but many business people have not accessed to repo
Another solution could be to send it as a drive attachment. I like this one but I am not sure how to send zip file as a drive attachment using "atlassian/email-notify:0.3.11" ?