This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Permissions and Restrictions
Ask your question here...
I don't know the direct answer as to whether there is a limit but am interested in it
But you could create a Permissions Group e.g. "Department Alpha" with everyone in that Department a member
Then in the Restrictions instead of having to remember to add/remove Fred or Mary to each page, you just use the Permissions Group - then when you add John and Sue to the "Department Alpha" group, they automatically get that View/Edit access to the Restricted pages
Hi Rodney, I had tried creating a group but ran into the same problem. Thanks for the suggestion, though! Would you have another workaround?
same problem? we have Groups certainly with a few dozen members and of course "Confluence Users" groups has hundreds of people.
So I haven't come across the problem so I haven't needed a work around ... but maybe if there is a limit I might be hit with the problem later, hence my interest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.