Hi there,
I'm new in JIRA and here so don't judge me strictly,
I have the task and have been looking for the possible solutions but haven't found out yet.
So the task is:
1)We have a list of projects and assignees for each of project.
2)We need to create a table which would consist of:
1st column - Name of the project(from list above),
2nd column - Number of open issues per project,
3rd column - Number of issues assigned on members of list of assignees(per project) by previous month,
4th column - Number of issues assigned on members of list of assignees(per project) and closed(also by previous month).
I see few possible solutions:
1)using dashboard and gadgets - haven't found any suitable one(tried to make a filter and use this filter in gadget)
2)creating SQL request manually and making new gadget - still in process
So maybe anyone knows is there any good solution for my task?
Thank you in advance and regards