Hello together. I need help by following Problem: I upload issues from a csv-file with an estimated time (="geplante Zeit") of 30. But after the upload the estimated time isn't shown at the issue?
Can you try without the trailing comma on each line in the CSV?
Hello Dave,sure i can try this, but the logic of the CSV Format is to seperate the value by comma's?
It is, but the CSV standard calls for the character at the end of each line to be a plain line-feed. Ending the line with a comma (then line-feed) implies there is an empty column at the end and Jira may not be dealing with that correctly. I am assuming that your example is real, though.
Hello Dave,i modificate my test file like below and tested it with various versions:
task, 45020300, create template, medium, Test Upload, RTB MWU, 7800
task, 45020300, create template, medium, Test Upload, RTB MWU, 7800,
task, 45020300, create template, medium, Test Upload, RTB MWU, 7800,,
After each upload the field original estimated is empty again. Additionally i tried it with the field "remaining time" and "time spend".
I based my file on this documentation.https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/importing-data-from-csv-776636762.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.