Hey,
we recognized that some of our Shared Dashboards (over 30...)are visible to anyone. I wanted to change this as quickly as possible.
First question:
Is there any way to do it without clicking around in the settings? So by any type of scripting for example.
Second question:
I started to manually change the sharing permissions of the board and it worked for one board. On the second board I already got an error. I need to become the owner of the board first before I can change the sharing settings. But I cannot become the owner of the board because I need to change the sharing settings first - that is was the screenshot says (I don't know if I should cry or laugh ^^). The user that has created the board has left the company years ago. So there is no chance to re-use this account.

I appreciate any ideas and help on this topic!
Thanks,
Marius