Hello community, i don't know if it is a bug or a feature or a special setting (i've got legacy JIRA installation), but here is a thing:Created new projectDid a proper setupCreated version within that projectSet version start(release) date to 27.11.2015What i've got: version start(release) date is set to 26.11.2015What i'd expected: version start(release) date is set to 27.11.2015Any thoughts?
jira version.gif
That looks odd to me. Can you replicate it? I've found it very easy to slip when clicking on the calendar popup.
What Timezone is your JIRA server configured and what Timezone is your Profile Configured?
Added animation
Excellent feedback, makes it really clear you're not making the same errors I am. Especially as BOTH dates jump back in there - that absolutely proves it's nothing to do with my shaky hands and lack of attention. I have to suspect that Gabrielle is on the right track now, and it's something to do with the date settings on your computer and on the server. Could you check The date/time your computer reports The date/time the JIRA server reports (may be in system information, but I'd look on the server's command line, just trying "date") The date/time settings in JIRA's admin section under look and feel I am wondering if we can test to back that up - if it's a date offset problem, then I'd expect the dates to be ok for part of the day, and then fail during another part.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.