I have an install on one of my windows 2012 servers where it doesn't work for whatever reason. I decided to try a fresh install on a different server and try to load one of my backups after it is setup. The problem is I cannot even get to that stage. After running the install and launching in browser I get to the page where I request a key. I have done it both through the start trial button as well as the having a license option. Both seem to get stuck after I input/generate a key. Any suggestions would be helpful.
Hi Alex,
It might be a bug related when you try to install confluence 5.6 using a evaluation-license and choosing an external database. Could you have a look in this link and let us know if it fix your case ?
Cheers,
Renato Rudnicki
At no point had I selected any database. So I'm not sure how this would be the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.