i want to disable copying of text , if right click there should not be copy option .is this possible ?? Thanks n advance .
Hello Sneha, preventing people from copying your content is going to hard. I am not sure if there is anything at technical level that will help you prevent copying. See How can I allow selections, but disable copying on a page? You can use Page restrictions which allows you to control who can view or edit your pages pages.
yes i have just refer https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-can-I-allow-selections-but-disable-copying-on-a-page/qaq-p/1026649
and its works !!
i have made changes as you were list above in page layout. but i want to restrict copy for specific "space " only ..how to do that?
I am not sure if there is any way to full restrict the copy functionality for whole space. Page restrictions would be an ideal solution here
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.