I have 2 languages set in my next gen Jira service desk. English and Spanish. All translations are up to date.
I want to change the default language, but I can't find any way to do it. Is this feature available or coming in near future
@Marcos Detry Oxenford Can you provide some screen shots of what you are referring to? Next-Gen doesn't current have Service Desk Projects. Are you referring to a regular Service Desk Project (Portal - What the customer sees)? If so, please see below.
4. Select Default Language
5. Save
***Please note that this is only available for the "Portal". To change default language elsewhere, you would have to change it for the instance as a whole.
Let em know if this was any help.
I am using Next gen Service Desk.
In the language settings inside the service desk project i can see the 2 languajes but can't change the default language.
An in the portal settings, I can also see the default language but can't change the default language.
I could not find any place where I can change the default language.
Thanks
If I change the "Select a language to customiza translations" to Spanish and press the save button. Nothing happens. Everything remains the same
Are you an Administrator? So on the Portal, the language box does not have a drop down? So you cannot click on the drop down arrow and change the option?
Let me know please.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.