Search filter does not retrieve the list of issues assigned to a mailing list.We are having issue with one of the mailing list only. The other mailing lists are working as fine.Please help on this issue.
What does "assigned to a mailing list" mean in JIRA terms?
When I search for issues with this JQL then it retrieves a list of issues.
JQL: assignee in (dl.FTO.techdesign.CAD)
But When I search for issues with this JQL then it retrieves no issues. But I have issues assigned to this below mentioned mailing list.
JQL: assignee in (dl.FTO.techdesign.DFM)
Please allow me to paraphrase this back to see if I have understood it correctly:You have two users with these two names. I guess they are dummy users that point to "mailing lists", although that is not important, they're users as far as JIRA is concerned.
JQL: assignee in (dl.FTO.techdesign.CAD) returns a number of issues
JQL: assignee in (dl.FTO.techdesign.DFM) returns no issues
Question - how do you know that the second JQL is incorrect?
With the second mailing list I can assign issues. But in the search filter when I search for the issues assigned to dl.FTO.techdesign.DFM, it does not retrieve any results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.