Hi!
I have a problem with error "Tried to update an entity that does not exist" on different transitions on workflow. It shows sometimes for a few second, but then disappear and all post-functions and automations works correctly. Some days I don't see this error at all.
So that error don't a real error - all procceses works fine - but it's really confusing.
What is common:
1) I have a rule that trigger on every comment with special tag and post a "public duplicate" (way to create anonymous public comments on Jira SD)
2) Post-function that pulling a JSON to create a worklog (Worklog PRO) note from admin, that then edited to assignee name (not very correct, but dont know yet how to fix that)
But it also happens on transitions that don't have 1 (only internal comment) or 2 (no worklog note) - but have one from that list. I tried to add a "sleep" in Thread to make "adding" new info in issue a bit longer - at first I thoung that it helped, but error still exist.
Also all transitions have validators for field required (comment and others) - I'm not sure that there may be a problem.
Will be grateful for any advice!