Hi
I made a mistake and I would like to revert the Status from "Closed" back to "Integrated". Please help.
Thanks,
Hi @hien nguyen ,
If you want to revert the transition back to the previous status, then you will have to create a transition for the same in the workflow. By default, there is no undo\revert option in Jira to transition back to the previous status.
Reshma
Hi there @hien nguyen ,
I am not sure if you are a Jira administrator or a user but, if there isn't a workflow transition to do that, it can certainly be added. Either you (if an administrator) or your Jira administrators can add that so you can correct it. I have this all through my environment to allow users to self serve correct when they make such mistakes.
NOTE: If you add this transition to your workflow, make sure there is a post function that clears the "Resolved" and "Resolution" fields.
up vote for the NOTE. always important.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.