I try to use this procedure in JIRA 8.8.1 to allocate R4J to project. I dont find Add-ons menu in the cog wheel.
https://easesolutions.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/REQ4J/pages/40599560/Managing+Projects
Hello @Vas Banagala
Please make sure you are able to access the Add-Ons Administration page of your Jira.
Can you please check if you have admin rights? Otherwise, you can ask you Jira admin to activate your project in R4J.
If you need further assistance, you can open a ticket at our support portal. We'd be glad to help you!
Best regards,Angelica
I am a JIRA Administrator. I have the folloiwng mens as the Admin.
Applications
Projects
Issues
Manage apps
User management
Lates upgrade report
System
But not Add-ons
Why?
Can you go to Manage apps page? In the sidebar on the left, you should find the R4J - Requirements Management for Jira section and see Activate Projects under it.
Let me know if this helps!
Thanks Angelica.
This did not work for me. I'm a Jira administrator for our organization. When I select R4J - Requirements Management for Jira section, there is no "Activate Projects" under it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.