Tried to list all Jira users using API without any luck.
This the API I tried to hit.
http://ec2-54-237-77-170.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8080/rest/api/2/user/bulk/migration
The response code is 404
was referring this documentation
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-users/#api-rest-api-3-user-bulk-migration-get
If possible can someone let me how to get a list of Jira users of a particular project also
You're using Self hosted Jira, so you need to refer to Jira Server REST API rather than using the Cloud API. You can refer to GET User API or Find User. To return a list of all users, you will need to find a creative way to run a loop across the endpoint to extract any available user. You can use the Find user with Permission to locate which user has access to a specific project using the specific parameters. However returning a list of users of the project would require you writing a script to do such.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26315877/jira-rest-api-get-all-users
Hii,
https://jira.instance.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/group/member?groupId=I have used above api for displaying the jira user list but the count of user is totally different between jira application and jira api result,Please anyone suggest wht the user count different and which api I should used ?
https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/group/member?groupId=
I have used above api for displaying the jira user list but count of user is totally different between jira application and jira api please any one suggest me why the count is different and which api I shopuld used for displaying the jira user list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.