Hi Folks,
Apologies if this has in fact been asked before, my google skills are not helping me.
I've been setting up Confluence now and we've got users that are actively using it, however one of our requirements is that all changes must be attributable back to the user that made them, and not another person. Mainly so someone can't 'Sneak in' and make a change to 'Frame' the other person editing it sort of thing.
From what I can see, the only way to do this is to disable collaborative editing entirely (Which we've done so far), I'm wondering if there are any tools / add-ons that can be used that accurately audit the changes that the individual users make to the pages? I'm keen to re-enable collaborative editing, but need to be able to put something in place to make sure we don't end up potentially getting 1 person in trouble for something "They wrote" when in fact there were 11 other people there editing the page at the same time.
Any guidance here would be great 