Hi
I would like to know if Crowd is the only option for single sign on for all the Atlassian products?
Thanks
Kathy
Hi,
We do have this page with some information on this subject.
There is a SAML 2.0 Application in the Okta system for Confluence & JIRA and an application for Stash & bamboo - but Atlassian will not provide configuration support on it.
I came here to link to the same page that @Rodrigo Sogari [Atlassian] did, but I will add a little bit more detail.
Those instructions describe how to do SSO for those applications that use the atlassian-seraph library. JIRA and Confluence definitely use that library. I'm less familiar with Bamboo, but it appears to use atlassian-seraph as well, so the instructions should be similar to those for Confluence, but with a different class names for the base authenticator (presumably BambooAuthenticator).
atlassian-seraph
Stash definitely does *not* use atlassian-seraph; however, it provides its own plugin points for doing custom authentication, as described in this other answer: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/11467425/how-can-i-integrate-sso-with-stash-application
So the answer is basically: "Yes, but it's a whole lot easier if you use Crowd".
Yes. All the guides are here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Overview+of+SSO
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.