Environment: JIRA v7.0 with an established Application Link to Crucible + Fisheye v3.9.1, both using same Crowd user directory for Single Sign-On between the applications
1) I need to know how to create a Crucible review directly from a JIRA issue. It is my assumption that this Creating a Review from JIRA article is out of date for v7.0 as I don't see a Commits selection in the Development panel nor a Fisheye/Crucible tab in a JIRA issue. I've been able to dabble a little with creating a JIRA Task issue from a Comment in a Crucible review, but I don't know how to create a review in the reverse direction? Is there a setting that's missed or a certain configuration / issue link / etc needed to see the Create Review option somewhere?
2) Also, should I assume that once I'm able to create a review from an issue that it'll automatically link that issue to the review and show up in the Issue Links section? Currently if I create a review on Crucible and then use that to link an issue, no issue link is created.
We've been setting up a new JIRA instance with a refreshed Crucible so only using dummy test issues and repositories right now to get everything set up for full production use.