I'm trying to filter specific tickets which have certain components in it.
To do so I have a very simple query like this:
project in (PROJ) and components in (C1, C2, C3, C4)
And I have such ticket list:
PROJ-1000 => Components:C1
PROJ-1001 => Components:C2
PROJ-1002 => Components:C2, C5
PROJ-1004 => Components:C3, C4
PROJ-1005 => Components:C6
PROJ-1006 => Components:C1, C6
After the filter above I expect to see
PROJ-1000 => Components:C1
PROJ-1001 => Components:C2
PROJ-1002 => Components:C2, C5
PROJ-1004 => Components:C3, C4
PROJ-1006 => Components:C1, C6
However this is what I get:
PROJ-1000 => Components:C1
PROJ-1001 => Components:C2
PROJ-1004 => Components:C3, C4
It doesn't return the PROJ-1002 and PROJ-1006. I expect to see them because they contain the components I'm looking for.
How can I get my expected results without using any app, directly through the JQL query?
To clarify, above is just an example. Components I'm looking are different strings such as Eagle or Shark. There is no sequential relationships between components such as C1 to C6.
Thank you for the help.