Hi @Nir Haimov
I am using C# and jquery for consuming JIRA rest api so I have a question how can I get HTML format content using jira rest api ? Because I want to render that on my cshtml page for that I need it description In HTML format so can you please help me on this
Hi @Kapil Soni
Just add "&expand=renderedFields" to your api url, and you will get fields data rendered to HTML
Thanks you so much @Nir Haimov and do you have idea how to convert from HTML into JIRA format in C# .net or jquery based framework?
Did you find any solution for converting or rendering HTML to Jira format using Jira API v3.
Hi @Anudeep Patel
yes I did found custom solution which is using regex and also expression to convert HTML to jita in jquery and will post here solution tomorrow or day after.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.