Hi I am owner of one slack workspace but I am not getting the Workspace detail in Jira slack admin integration screen
Hi Sanjay, welcome to the Community!
I'm happy to help out but need a bit more detail:
Thanks,Daniel
Hi,
Here I am not able to find my slack -workspace <otherworkspace>.slack.com
Thanks for the additional details! I'll be editing out some of the information you posted to protect your company's data, but based on the screenshot I've established that you're on Jira Server using Atlassian's official Slack connector with multiple Slack workspaces.
I see that you've got quite a few Slack workspaces added already but the problem is that you can't find the particular workspace you need to add a channel subscription for. Down at the bottom of the dropdown list should be an option that says "Connect to a new team" - this will allow you to add additional Slack workspaces for integration.
More details are available in our documentation for the integration. It looks like otherwise the app is probably configured correctly (since there are many Slack workspaces listed already), but happy to help if you have more questions.
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.