I implemented Code Insights result (ESLint report) as parameter to do merge checking and it shows that I do not have any errors of warnings regarding ESLint report, see picture below:

However, it said that one issue prevents me from merging the PR due to 'Report 'ESLint report' has not passed' which exactly strange since I do not have any error or so (Please neglect the other issues preventing me from merging the PR):

Moreover, I did put the correct report key on <b>Project settings</b> > <b>Code Insights </b>console such that:

I wonder if I am missing something here since I followed all the steps shown here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/checks-for-merging-pull-requests-776640039.html?_ga=2.137328176.189084255.1594985895-2080399425.1585579922
I am using Bitbucket 7.1.4 here and I could use some help here 
Steps I've already done:
- Change the Annotations requirements, all gives the same result
- Check the console output on the build and make sure if the report correctly posted
Thanks in advance!