I am trying to unlock the TEAM field so I can make the drop down say TEAM 1, TEAM 2, TEAM 3 to better track the ticket. Can any one help me? I want to be able to open a ticket and make the team field say team1 so team 1 knows to begin working on it.
You can unlock fields, but it requires some hackery, and they are locked to prevent mis-configuration or mis-use of the locked field.
Is this the field from the Tempo add-ons? If it is, you should be configuring the list of teams in the admin sections of Tempo.
Hi, Nic Brough,
yes it works. I did it.
Thanks.
Hi Nic - could you please advise on such "hackery?" I need to do exactly the same thing Austin was asking to do. I have teams established in Portfolio, but I want to assign them at the individual issue level (like- when I'm creating a new story and need to assign the team, I would populate that field just like I would sprint).
Thanks for any guidance you can provide!
Jeff
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-unlock-a-locked-jira-software-field-779158866.html
But I would very strongly recommend that you do not do this - the whole reason fields are locked are to prevent you mis-configuring them!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.