hi all!
When a support ticket is resolved or closed, i need to disable the comment field and email auto reply.
it is possible to inserte a condition on a ticket status for this two point?
thank in advance
Yep. Edit the workflow and go to the step (status) that you want to block out.
Add workflow properties to the step. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html to get started with them.
You'll need to be looking at the jira.permission.comment type properties, setting them to false. This overrides the project permission that normally allows them to comment.
I'd also look at the simple jira.issue.editable property - that would also prevent edits, which I'd guess is the trigger for your email auto replies.
Thank you very much!
I will try that!
Sebastien
when i put the parameter, i have bad behavior, nobody have acces to the ticket, even if is for visualisation. An 500 error occured also when my staff acces to a closed ticket. do you have any idea about this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.