I cannot expand/access/manage an add-on. The error comes from the underlying call to
https://<serverurl>/rest/plugins/1.0/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner-key
This gives a 500 - Invalid module key specified
Whatever I do, I cannot seem to fix it. The add-on seems to function ok.
Other endpoints do work: eg. /rest/plugins/1.0/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner-key/license
Hi Dimitri C,
We have exactly the same problem here. I'm interested if you found a solution to solve this problem.
I finally ended up deleting the plugin in the database directly and manually removing the jar file, and re-install. That was the only way
Thanks for your prompt answer Dimitri C !!
What is the SQL query to remove the plugin in the database?
What about all scripts and custom fields already created? Are they removed as well?
I already tried to remove the jar file and re-upload it but it did not work.
I can't seem to locate it right now, but you can also try via REST;
DELETE /rest/plugins/1.0/${plugin.key}-key
no, it doesn't remove the scripts & fields, they'll just error. WHen re-installing the plugin all should be ok again
Adaptavist released the version 6.19.0 that fix this issue: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/6820/scriptrunner-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=versions
I installed it and it solved the problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.