Hi,
I would like to hide the SLA's from agents and portal users, however an SLAs panel appears on the right when opening a ticket.Is it possible to hide this panel ?
Thank you
@Mehdi MEGROUS - hi Mehdi!
Agents: Unfortunately there's no built-in Jira functionality to hide the SLA panel from agents. There might be an add-on that suppresses this info, but I don't know of any. Why would it be desirable to hide an SLA from an agent, if they're being measured against it?
Portal users: customers won't any SLA info unless they have direct Jira project access (the "Browse Projects" permission). If customers are restricted to the portal view, you're good to go.
@Mehdi MEGROUS If you aren't using SLAs I'd recommend deleting each of them in every project where they are not being used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.