I need this information to summarize the development of the project for the final control by the auditors.
I hope, someone cans solve this little problem:-)
P.S.: Explanatory snapshots I have - just can't get them uploaded
Regards,
Andreas Pluto
I would strongly recommend that you do not bother reading the database.
Issue (story) data is smeared across 18 tables, and that's for an issue that has no custom fields, and is just an issue (no service desk request, and not being used in a Software project). This increases exponentially as you add fields or other functions, and you're going to find that when you look at an issue in the UI, there are things in it that do not appear to be in the database at all.
I would take a step back and give us the actual question the auditors are asking, rather than just guess that the database is the place to look (because it isn't).
Do you mean data mining from the database?
Issues are stored in 'jiraissue' table which contains system field data. Custom field values are stored in 'customfieldvalue', custom fields in 'customfield'.
In any case you should not be needing to involve the database for issue-related data as all of that can be picked up from the tool in a better and safer way.
DB Schema can be found here: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-schema/
Hi,
ok - 18 tables. That sounds like fun :-)How about the names :-) ?
.
In principle, that is correct.The problem with my task is the attached documents.Collecting them and attaching them to the project is not the problem. Since documents are often named without meaning, it is difficult to judge their content without reading them. A more detailed description from the user stories allows more conclusions than the short entries in the jiraissue.I know the scheme - but since not all of them are directly related (and I can't seem to find the description of the tables anywhere) it is wtas tedious to explore.
To form useful queries in SQL from a Jira Software database, you need to understand the logical (done in code, not the database) relationships between these tables:
AO_0201F0_KB_HELPFUL_AGGRAO_0201F0_KB_VIEW_AGGRAO_0201F0_STATS_EVENTAO_0201F0_STATS_EVENT_PARAMAO_0A5972_NOTIFICATION_SETTINGAO_0A5972_PUSH_REGISTRATIONAO_0AC321_RECOMMENDATION_AOAO_21D670_WHITELIST_RULESAO_21F425_MESSAGE_AOAO_21F425_MESSAGE_MAPPING_AOAO_21F425_USER_PROPERTY_AOAO_2C4E5C_MAILCHANNELAO_2C4E5C_MAILCONNECTIONAO_2C4E5C_MAILGLOBALHANDLERAO_2C4E5C_MAILHANDLERAO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMAO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMAUDITAO_2C4E5C_MAILITEMCHUNKAO_2C4E5C_MAILRUNAUDITAO_2F1435_HEALTH_CHECK_STATUSAO_2F1435_PROPERTIESAO_2F1435_READ_NOTIFICATIONSAO_38321B_CUSTOM_CONTENT_LINKAO_3B1893_LOOP_DETECTIONAO_4789DD_HEALTH_CHECK_STATUSAO_4789DD_PROPERTIESAO_4789DD_READ_NOTIFICATIONSAO_4789DD_TASK_MONITORAO_4AEACD_WEBHOOK_DAOAO_54307E_AGENTSIGNATURESAO_54307E_ASYNCUPGRADERECORDAO_54307E_CAPABILITYAO_54307E_CONFLUENCEKBAO_54307E_CONFLUENCEKBENABLEDAO_54307E_CONFLUENCEKBLABELSAO_54307E_CSATENTRIESAO_54307E_CUSTOMGLOBALTHEMEAO_54307E_CUSTOMTHEMEAO_54307E_EMAILCHANNELSETTINGAO_54307E_EMAILSETTINGSAO_54307E_GOALAO_54307E_GROUPAO_54307E_GROUPTOREQUESTTYPEAO_54307E_IMAGESAO_54307E_METRICCONDITIONAO_54307E_PARTICIPANTSETTINGSAO_54307E_QUEUEAO_54307E_QUEUECOLUMNAO_54307E_REPORTAO_54307E_SERIESAO_54307E_SERVICEDESKAO_54307E_STATUSMAPPINGAO_54307E_THRESHOLDAO_54307E_TIMEMETRICAO_54307E_VIEWPORTAO_54307E_VIEWPORTFIELDAO_54307E_VIEWPORTFIELDVALUEAO_54307E_VIEWPORTFORMAO_550953_SHORTCUTAO_563AEE_ACTIVITY_ENTITYAO_563AEE_ACTOR_ENTITYAO_563AEE_MEDIA_LINK_ENTITYAO_563AEE_OBJECT_ENTITYAO_563AEE_TARGET_ENTITYAO_575BF5_DEV_SUMMARYAO_575BF5_PROCESSED_COMMITSAO_575BF5_PROVIDER_ISSUEAO_575BF5_PROVIDER_SEQ_NOAO_587B34_GLANCE_CONFIGAO_587B34_PROJECT_CONFIGAO_5FB9D7_AOHIP_CHAT_LINKAO_5FB9D7_AOHIP_CHAT_USERAO_60DB71_AUDITENTRYAO_60DB71_BOARDADMINSAO_60DB71_CARDCOLORAO_60DB71_CARDLAYOUTAO_60DB71_COLUMNAO_60DB71_COLUMNSTATUSAO_60DB71_DETAILVIEWFIELDAO_60DB71_ESTIMATESTATISTICAO_60DB71_ISSUERANKINGAO_60DB71_ISSUERANKINGLOGAO_60DB71_LEXORANKAO_60DB71_LEXORANKBALANCERAO_60DB71_NONWORKINGDAYAO_60DB71_QUICKFILTERAO_60DB71_RANKABLEOBJECTAO_60DB71_RAPIDVIEWAO_60DB71_SPRINTAO_60DB71_STATSFIELDAO_60DB71_SUBQUERYAO_60DB71_SWIMLANEAO_60DB71_TRACKINGSTATISTICAO_60DB71_VERSIONAO_60DB71_WORKINGDAYSAO_733371_EVENTAO_733371_EVENT_PARAMETERAO_733371_EVENT_RECIPIENTAO_7A2604_CALENDARAO_7A2604_HOLIDAYAO_7A2604_WORKINGTIMEAO_82B313_ABILITYAO_82B313_ABSENCEAO_82B313_AVAILABILITYAO_82B313_INITAO_82B313_PERSONAO_82B313_RESOURCEAO_82B313_SKILLAO_82B313_TEAMAO_88263F_HEALTH_CHECK_STATUSAO_88263F_PROPERTIESAO_88263F_READ_NOTIFICATIONSAO_97EDAB_USERINVITATIONAO_9B2E3B_EXEC_RULE_MSG_ITEMAO_9B2E3B_IF_COND_CONF_DATAAO_9B2E3B_IF_COND_EXECUTIONAO_9B2E3B_IF_CONDITION_CONFIGAO_9B2E3B_IF_EXECUTIONAO_9B2E3B_IF_THENAO_9B2E3B_IF_THEN_EXECUTIONAO_9B2E3B_PROJECT_USER_CONTEXTAO_9B2E3B_RSETREV_PROJ_CONTEXTAO_9B2E3B_RSETREV_USER_CONTEXTAO_9B2E3B_RULEAO_9B2E3B_RULE_EXECUTIONAO_9B2E3B_RULESETAO_9B2E3B_RULESET_REVISIONAO_9B2E3B_THEN_ACT_CONF_DATAAO_9B2E3B_THEN_ACT_EXECUTIONAO_9B2E3B_THEN_ACTION_CONFIGAO_9B2E3B_THEN_EXECUTIONAO_9B2E3B_WHEN_HAND_CONF_DATAAO_9B2E3B_WHEN_HANDLER_CONFIGAO_A0B856_WEB_HOOK_LISTENER_AOAO_A415DF_AOABILITYAO_A415DF_AOABSENCEAO_A415DF_AOAVAILABILITYAO_A415DF_AOCONFIGURATIONAO_A415DF_AOCUSTOM_WORDINGAO_A415DF_AODEPENDENCYAO_A415DF_AODOOR_STOPAO_A415DF_AOESTIMATEAO_A415DF_AOEXTENSION_LINKAO_A415DF_AONON_WORKING_DAYSAO_A415DF_AOPERMISSIONAO_A415DF_AOPERSONAO_A415DF_AOPLANAO_A415DF_AOPLAN_CONFIGURATIONAO_A415DF_AOPRESENCEAO_A415DF_AORELEASEAO_A415DF_AOREPLANNINGAO_A415DF_AORESOURCEAO_A415DF_AOSKILLAO_A415DF_AOSOLUTION_STOREAO_A415DF_AOSPRINTAO_A415DF_AOSTAGEAO_A415DF_AOSTREAMAO_A415DF_AOSTREAM_TO_TEAMAO_A415DF_AOTEAMAO_A415DF_AOTHEMEAO_A415DF_AOWORK_ITEMAO_A415DF_AOWORK_ITEM_TO_RESAO_A44657_HEALTH_CHECK_ENTITYAO_B9A0F0_APPLIED_TEMPLATEAO_C16815_ALERT_AOAO_CFF990_AOTRANSITION_FAILUREAO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENTAO_D9132D_ASSIGNMENT_EXTAO_D9132D_CONFIGURATIONAO_D9132D_DEP_ISSUE_LINK_TYPESAO_D9132D_DISTRIBUTIONAO_D9132D_EXCLUDED_VERSIONSAO_D9132D_GENERICREPORTAO_D9132D_HIERARCHY_CONFIGAO_D9132D_INITAO_D9132D_ISSUE_SOURCEAO_D9132D_NONWORKINGDAYSAO_D9132D_PERMISSIONSAO_D9132D_PLANAO_D9132D_PLAN_CUSTOM_FIELDAO_D9132D_PLANSKILLAO_D9132D_PLANTEAMAO_D9132D_PLANTHEMEAO_D9132D_PLANVERSIONAO_D9132D_PROGRAMAO_D9132D_PROGRAM_CUSTOM_FIELDAO_D9132D_RANK_ITEMAO_D9132D_SCEN_CUSTOM_FIELDAO_D9132D_SCEN_TEAM_EX_SPRINTAO_D9132D_SCENARIOAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ABILITYAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_AVLBLTYAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_CHANGESAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUE_CMPNTAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUE_LABELAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUE_LINKSAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUE_RESAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_ISSUESAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_PERSONAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_RESOURCEAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_SKILLAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_STAGEAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_TEAMAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_THEMEAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_VERSIONAO_D9132D_SCENARIO_XPVERSIONAO_D9132D_SHARED_REPORTAO_D9132D_SOLUTIONAO_D9132D_STAGEAO_D9132D_TEAM_EX_SPRINTAO_D9132D_THEMEAO_D9132D_VERSION_ENRICHMENTAO_D9132D_X_PROJECT_VERSIONAO_E8B6CC_BRANCHAO_E8B6CC_BRANCH_HEAD_MAPPINGAO_E8B6CC_CHANGESET_MAPPINGAO_E8B6CC_COMMITAO_E8B6CC_GIT_HUB_EVENTAO_E8B6CC_ISSUE_MAPPINGAO_E8B6CC_ISSUE_MAPPING_V2AO_E8B6CC_ISSUE_TO_BRANCHAO_E8B6CC_ISSUE_TO_CHANGESETAO_E8B6CC_MESSAGEAO_E8B6CC_MESSAGE_QUEUE_ITEMAO_E8B6CC_MESSAGE_TAGAO_E8B6CC_ORG_TO_PROJECTAO_E8B6CC_ORGANIZATION_MAPPINGAO_E8B6CC_PR_ISSUE_KEYAO_E8B6CC_PR_PARTICIPANTAO_E8B6CC_PR_TO_COMMITAO_E8B6CC_PROJECT_MAPPINGAO_E8B6CC_PROJECT_MAPPING_V2AO_E8B6CC_PULL_REQUESTAO_E8B6CC_REPO_TO_CHANGESETAO_E8B6CC_REPO_TO_PROJECTAO_E8B6CC_REPOSITORY_MAPPINGAO_E8B6CC_SYNC_AUDIT_LOGAO_E8B6CC_SYNC_EVENTAO_ED669C_SEEN_ASSERTIONSAO_F1B27B_HISTORY_RECORDAO_F1B27B_KEY_COMP_HISTORYAO_F1B27B_KEY_COMPONENTAO_F1B27B_PROMISEAO_F1B27B_PROMISE_HISTORYapp_useraudit_changed_valueaudit_itemaudit_logavatarboardboardprojectchangegroupchangeitemclusteredjobclusterlockstatusclustermessageclusternodeclusternodeheartbeatclusterupgradestatecolumnlayoutcolumnlayoutitemcomponentconfigurationcontextcustomfieldcustomfieldoptioncustomfieldvaluecwd_applicationcwd_application_addresscwd_directorycwd_directory_attributecwd_directory_operationcwd_groupcwd_group_attributescwd_membershipcwd_usercwd_user_attributesdeadletterdraftworkflowschemedraftworkflowschemeentityentity_propertyentity_property_index_documententity_translationexternal_entitiesexternalgadgetfavouriteassociationsfeaturefieldconfigschemefieldconfigschemeissuetypefieldconfigurationfieldlayoutfieldlayoutitemfieldlayoutschemefieldlayoutschemeassociationfieldlayoutschemeentityfieldscreenfieldscreenlayoutitemfieldscreenschemefieldscreenschemeitemfieldscreentabfileattachmentfiltersubscriptiongadgetuserpreferencegenericconfigurationglobalpermissionentrygroupbaseissue_field_optionissue_field_option_scopeissuelinkissuelinktypeissuesecurityschemeissuestatusissuetypeissuetypescreenschemeissuetypescreenschemeentityjiraactionjiradraftworkflowsjiraeventtypejiraissuejirapermsjiraworkflowsjiraworkflowstatusesjquartz_blob_triggersjquartz_calendarsjquartz_cron_triggersjquartz_fired_triggersjquartz_job_detailsjquartz_job_listenersjquartz_locksjquartz_paused_trigger_grpsjquartz_scheduler_statejquartz_simple_triggersjquartz_simprop_triggersjquartz_trigger_listenersjquartz_triggerslabellicenserolesdefaultlicenserolesgrouplistenerconfigmailservermanagedconfigurationitemmembershipbasemoved_issue_keynodeassociationnodeindexcounternotificationnotificationinstancenotificationschemeoauthconsumeroauthconsumertokenoauthspconsumeroauthsptokenoptionconfigurationos_currentstepos_currentstep_prevos_historystepos_historystep_prevos_wfentrypermissionschemepermissionschemeattributepluginstatepluginversionportalpageportletconfigurationpriorityproductlicenseprojectproject_keyprojectcategoryprojectchangedtimeprojectroleprojectroleactorprojectversionpropertydatapropertydatepropertydecimalpropertyentrypropertynumberpropertystringpropertytextqrtz_calendarsqrtz_cron_triggersqrtz_fired_triggersqrtz_job_detailsqrtz_job_listenersqrtz_simple_triggersqrtz_trigger_listenersqrtz_triggersreindex_componentreindex_requestremembermetokenremotelinkreplicatedindexoperationresolutionrundetailsschemeissuesecuritiesschemeissuesecuritylevelsschemepermissionssearchrequestsequence_value_itemserviceconfigsharepermissionstempattachmentsmonitortrackback_pingtrustedappupgradehistoryupgradetaskhistoryupgradetaskhistoryauditlogupgradeversionhistoryuserassociationuserbaseuserhistoryitemuserpickerfilteruserpickerfiltergroupuserpickerfilterroleversioncontrolvotehistoryworkflowschemeworkflowschemeentityworklog
Okay,it seems to be a little more than 18 tables.Actually it looks like the whole database - that reduces the fun :-(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.