Hi everyone, I'm having an issue when it comes to sorting/filtering some queues in a project. We use components to help organize the type of tickets that some into one of out service desk projects. The issue is no matter what I do, only the last component used (alphabetically) will sort into the correct queue.
For example, if I have 2 components, lets call them, Support and T2, and I put both components into the ticket. The ticket will only show in the T2 queue and not in Support. I've tried using the basic queue settings and selecting the component, as well as the Advanced JQL to show components with different operators with no success.
Has anyone else run into something like this? I'm sure using Labels would work better, but I can't trust the support teams to not put in what ever they feel like, and I can control what is used with components.