I'm using "Create on Transition" Plugin for autocreate 3 subtasks when I create an Issue.
Is it possible also set automatically the dipendencies? I would like that the 3 subtasks that I have autocreate, became subsequent.
Regards
Marco
I understand now, thanks for the clarification. It is an interesting use case. The answer is NO, the Create on Transition Plugin for JIRA will not do that currently. Please open an issue on that. I don't know of any other simple ways to do this.
I don't understand your question.
that I have autocreate, became subsequent.
I'm using "Create on Transition" Plugin that it allow me to autocreate 3 subtask of an issue, when I create a new issue.
Now I would like to set the 3 subtask blocking between them.
Example:
I create a new issue "ABC".
It autocreate 3 subtask of the issue "ABC": "DEF" "GHI" "JKL"
Now I want to auto-set that "DEF" blocks "GHI" and "GHI" blocks "JKL".
Is it possible?
At the end, I would that when I'm usign GreenHopper Agile with Scrum, when I drag and drop a sub-task in a new status, it manteinances te dipendencies with the blocking subtask
When I drag and drop the subtask "DEF" in a status, I would like that I can't drag and drop subtask "GHI" in the "in progress" status, untill the "DEF" isn't resolve.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.