I am the admin for my Bitbucket instance. Recently, a few Firefox users came to me about long loading times when navigating Bitbucket. It would be slow to access Bitbucket, logging in, navigating the project pages, etc... Our users access Bitbucket via a VPN connection to our enterprise network (Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect).
I can replicate this issue on Firefox 78.0.2 on Win10 64bit.
Here is a screenshot of the Firefox dev console showing the loading time: 
- This issue can only be replicated on Firefox.
- This issue only occurs when accessing Bitbucket over our VPN.
- This issue does not occur when accessing Bitbucket on-site.
- This issue does not occur on other web browsers (Chrome, IE, Edge)
- This issue does not occur on our other Atlassian hosted apps (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo).
Things I have tried:
- Disabling all Firefox add-ons/plugins
- Running Firefox in safe mode
- Clearing Firefox cache/cookies
Any thoughts on this odd issue?