Hi
I have one user that is unable to login and i don't know why!!!!
The user is set up within Active directory and can login to his windows account and We manage all our users through Jira, whether they primarily use Confluence or use both Jira and Confluence. Every user's login credentials for both instances are identical.
For some reason, one of our users is suddenly unable to log into Confluence with her username and password, alhough she is still able to log into Jira with that same username and password.
- I have tried changing her password, which works fine for Jira but has no effect on the Confluence error
- There is no one else in the system with her name
- There is no one else in the system with the same email address
Bizarrely, the error seems to be caused by a specific action: going to the
http://confluence.companyname.com:8090/dologin.acion URL
and displays the details like site cannot be reached error. After clicking login its redirected to dologin.action page with site cannot be reached error message.
I'm unsure what to do next as everything seems to be set up correctly
Help Please????
Thanks
VenkateshwaraRao