Hey Community,
I'm trying to customize the design of the email notifications for agents.
Whereas I found the template for requestor/customer emails and redesigned it, I'm not sure where to do it for the agent mail notifications.
Can anybody help
The format for the Internal emails is controlled in Velocity scripts.
I believe they are under the Jira installation directory, (not the jira_home, which is usually the data directory.
$JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/templates/email/
That said, you really don't want to be editing these. If for no other reason then you will have to manually migrate your changes every time you upgrade Jira.
I would look at addons for notification. Jira Enterprise Mail Handler (JEMH) can be used to customize mail notifications, and a lot more.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4832/enterprise-mail-handler-for-jira-jemh?hosting=server&tab=overview
There are others as well, but I am not as familiar with them
Email this issue (JETI) is another pretty popular one
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/4977/email-this-issue?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi Ralf!
You can do this with Email this issue (JETI), as Andrew mentioned, for more information, there is a link to the documentation: https://metainf.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PLUG/pages/66093089/Event+Notifications
We also support this in Notification Assistant for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.