Hi all,
I have a project where there are multiple workflows - I want to merge them into a single workflow as they are essentially the same except for a single thing, and currently I have to update them all each time there are changes.
On creation of an issue, there is a validator on one version that is:
Date Expression Compare (JSU)
- Requested Window Start >= 3d
- Including time part
This workflow is specific to an issue type, so what I am after is a way to say:
- IF Issue Type is not Urgent
- Requested Window Start >= 3d
- Including time part
- THEN
- ELSE
I can see the argument for doing it as a condition, the trouble is that a condition can't be applied to create transition, and doing it at the next transition causes problems with issues that return to the start of the flow (ie it will no longer be 3 days).
We have these installed that might be relevant:
Jira Misc Workflow Extensions
JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows
Scriptrunner (though prefer not to do it via this, theres talk of it being removed