I would like to check who created some queries in Confluence, is this information stored somewhere in Confluence database?
Hi @Joao Flavio Mendonca,
Thanks for your question! Right now we are not storing this information, as part of our goal to not store any user-related information. I do however see how this could be useful. I'm pretty sure that if you set the log level for PocketQuery to INFO today it will log all creation/update/delete events but I also understand that this isn't really practical for looking up the creator of a Query.
We are currently working on a huge update for PocketQuery and are exploring writing create/update/delete events into Confluence's Audit Log. If we do implement this, then you will be able to follow these events as a Confluence Administrator:
Would you find this useful?
Cheers,Sven
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.