Hey everyone,
I did some searching and wasn't able to find any info on this topic or maybe I wasn't asking the right questions on here...
Anyway, right now we have a shared JIRA environment where multiple projects are using agile. I have corrected the JIRA project issue with groups and permissions schemes so people assigned to project groups can only see projects they are assigned too. Agile from what I can see doesn't have that. When a project lead creates a board, the board is visible to anyone that clicks the "manage boards" tab instead of only seeing the board they need to work on. I have located in the configure option a setting to only allow people from project A to see this board, but I was hoping there was a more centralized way of doing this. I don't want to have to reach out to every project and have them fix this permission.
Any ideas on how to set permissions so that boards are visible only to the people in that project?
IE: Project A should only see Agile board A not Project A able to see Agile board A,B, C, D, E.....
Thanks again!
-Greg