For some time now I have various Atlassian products (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket) running as dockerized solo instances and it works very well.
Now the time has come that my small company grows and I get more and more employees and so I decided to include Atlassian Crowd in the range. I added it to the docker-compose and started it and configured it accordingly (with a Postgres).
Now that I have configured Crowd accordingly and integrated the corresponding group (would like to manage groups and users only in Crowd), I have started to integrate Crowd as a user directory in Confluence. The test runs so far.
However, if I try to authenticate a user who is in the Confluence database after the sync, this does not work because he apparently does not know the password and I get the message "Username and / or password are wrong".
I see how the login attempt is logged as incorrect in the Confluence and can also reset it. I use the official Docker images ... what else do I have to consider?
Many thanks for the help.
with best regards
Bjoern