We're a new fintech team, who have been doing most of our work in gsuite, email, and spreadsheets. Our community of ~150 active and involved users is mostly on facebook. We track bugs and simple development in Jira software, but I'd like to start expanding on the build.
We need a tool that will (beyond software tracking):
Do "community" pages - where small teams (say ~10) can meet and review documentation, add edits, questions, etc. At the moment, this is a facebook page, if you can believe it. It would be really nice to see the ability to tie some of those comments into our development, documents, etc. Just keeping things together, basically. I realize Jira+confluence should do this, but I'm just checking that it's the right use case. It might be overpriced (~50 seats?) for people to participate at this level.
Create a sheet with filters that would have say, name, email, affiliation (company), $ invested, how it was invested (drop-down selection or autofill), how we received it (cash, wire, etc., again, drop down etc.), and a few similar other entries. The sheet should be able to build out workflows from it after the fact - e.g. user 1 with x affiliation has X tasks and X steps remaining to get to stage 2, which has x tasks. If this sheet could properly integrate with docusign, that would be A+ awesome. I know Jira does this but nobody on our team has put the time into setting it up. This is really key - we have this sort of long 'investor process' with multiple stages, and tracking the stages that individuals are at, and keeping all their data together, is really important. Right now it's just a gsheet.
Other more basic business processes like simple PM. I think this can be accomplished in either core or software, but I'm not sure which to use.
I would be so, so grateful if you could shed some light on these things.