Hi,
I´d like to find all issues , where all status ( "In Progress", "Done", "Activated", ... ) has been changed on the same day.
So, I could identify a LeadTime = 0 , that sounds a little bit strange, but a bad task management.
It´s possible ?
Hello @Patricia Shigei ,Try this JQL: project = "Test Project" AND status CHANGED ON "2020/07/09" AND status in ("To Do","In Review")for reference look - JQl operators
Hi @Sachin ,
Do you know if it´s possible to find all issues
" where InProgressDate() = InReviewDate() AND InReviewDate() = InDoneDate()"
I don´t want set a date.
If you don't want to set a date and just want to get all the issues which are in specific status then you can just use this :- status in ("To Do","In Review")Issues with status field not empty (this gives you all the issues regardless of what status they are in"- status is not EMPTYFind all issues that currently have, or previously had, a status of 'Resolved' or 'In Progress':- status WAS IN ("Resolved","In Progress")Find issues whose status had changed from 'In Progress' back to 'Open':- status CHANGED FROM "In Progress" TO "Open"Also, I am sorry but I don't understand what you are trying to achieve from this "where InProgressDate() = InReviewDate()AND InReviewDate() = InDoneDate()" ??
hi @Sachin
i have requirment to display on dash board with filter only last day(yesterday) closed tickets('done', 'Rejected', 'Cancelled') by user, i have tried with (status changed ON startOfDay(-1) BY "username" AND status in (Done, Rejected, Cancelled) )this no result found can you please help me out on this. Thanks in Advance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.