Hey
I' am using the com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.api.JiraRestClient
to create an new issue
I use this code:
IssueInputBuilder iib = new IssueInputBuilder();
iib.setProjectKey(projectKey);
iib.setSummary(issue.getSummary());
IssueType it = new IssueType(new URI(JIRA_URI), JIRA_ISSUE_ID, issue.getSummary(), false, issue.getDescription(), null);
iib.setIssueType(it);
iib.setFieldValue("labels", ImmutableList.of("label1", "label2"));
// iib.setFieldValue("customfield_10000",
// ComplexIssueInputFieldValue.with("value", "testAB"));
String res
= mRestClient.getIssueClient().createIssue(iib.build()).claim().getKey();
And it works properly until I want to use the custom Fields.
I always get the error field is not the screen
This is xml format of the issue definition
<rss version="0.92">
<channel>
<title>Marquardt_Jira_System_01</title>
<link>http://jira.marquardt.de:8080</link>
<description>This file is an XML representation of an issue</description>
<language>en-us</language>
<build-info>
<version>8.7.1</version>
<build-number>807001</build-number>
<build-date>10-02-2020</build-date>
</build-info>
<item>
<title>[TCLTSTAR-19] testjiradreitk</title>
<link>http://jira.marquardt.de:8080/browse/TCLTSTAR-19</link>
<project id="10207" key="TCLTSTAR">T_CLT214_STARC</project>
<description/>
<environment/>
<key id="10706">TCLTSTAR-19</key>
<summary>testjiradreitk</summary>
<type id="10001" iconUrl="http://jira.marquardt.de:8080/images/icons/issuetypes/story.svg">Story</type>
<priority id="3" iconUrl="http://jira.marquardt.de:8080/images/icons/priorities/medium.svg">Medium</priority>
<status id="10100" iconUrl="http://jira.marquardt.de:8080/" description="">To Do</status>
<statusCategory id="2" key="new" colorName="blue-gray"/>
<resolution id="-1">Unresolved</resolution>
<assignee username="-1">Unassigned</assignee>
<reporter username="mqDefectSync">mqDefectSync</reporter>
<labels>
<label>label1</label>
<label>label2</label>
</labels>
<created>Fri, 10 Jul 2020 16:10:08 +0200</created>
<updated>Fri, 10 Jul 2020 16:10:08 +0200</updated>
<due/>
<votes>0</votes>
<watches>1</watches>
<attachments></attachments>
<subtasks>
</subtasks>
<customfields>
<customfield id="customfield_10000" key="com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin:devsummary">
<customfieldname>Development</customfieldname>
<customfieldvalues>
</customfieldvalues>
</customfield>
<customfield id="customfield_10105" key="com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-lexo-rank">
<customfieldname>Rank</customfieldname>
<customfieldvalues>
<customfieldvalue>0|i003i7:</customfieldvalue>
</customfieldvalues>
</customfield>
</customfields>
</item>
</channel>
</rss>
And this is
My: