I am getting the below-attached message:
Please note: A Jira Summary, Xray Test Case Identifier and Custom Fields [Action] are required to enable import.
HI @Piyush Sahu
The "Step" as been renamed to "Action" as you can see on the section of manual steps:
When using the Test Case Importer the correct mapping should be the "Action".
Then to recap, right now, by default, each Test Step has the following fields:
Action* - the action to be reproduced by the testerData - any data the related step requests (e.g., login credentials) to be used by the testerExpected Result - the behavior the step should accomplish.Attachments - external files that provide additional information related to the corresponding step. Attachments can only be added or removed in the Test Issue view page.
*Only the Action field is mandatory. All other default fields are optional.
However, to correctly import, you need to map Summary, Test Case Identifier, and Action.
Best Regards,
Team Xray
Hi Jose,
can you please help with steps detailed here ..?
@José Domingues [Xray] ,
Please help with steps here, i am also getting same issue.
I am also getting error and could not able to import test cases
I have a CSV file with many test cases that I would like to import in XRay. I noticed that it is giving me errors when i import because some of the test steps/expected results have blank cells. In order to make it work I have to manually do the change in the Excel file which is long and tedious. Is there a way to bypass this and make the import work without having to add something in the empty Steps/Expected results cells?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.