Hi Atlassian Community!
I have a question regarding some of the URLs confluence has.
What I would like to implement
I have a general page in one of my confluence spaces, from which I would like to create a specific type of space. I created this space type myself using Space Blueprints.
More specifically, I would like to user to skip the first screen of the creation dialog where he has to choose which space type he would like to create. Instead, I want the user to be directly forwarded to the screen where he inputs space key, space name and any additional info defined by the space blueprint.
What I already found out
I already found that this URL partially does this
https://<confluenceinstall>/spaces/createspace-start.action
This results in a page containing only this dialog:

Unfortunately, this is just for a blank space. I'd like to create a space with the Space Blueprint I made. The creation dialog for that space blueprint has more input fields. I also already found the ID of my blueprint through this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-create-spaces-with-blueprints-through-the-confluence-rest-api-980460886.html
I was unable to find any information on possible parameters that this URL would take. Any help and references would be greatly appreciated!
Kind regards,
Simon